
As creative person in the advertising industry, many individuals have different sources of inspiration that influence their work, mine tend to be in the camps of graphic design, industrial design and package design (a strong sector of industrial design).
While working on Heimie's Haberdashery this morning I stumbled upon some great finds of vintage logo inspiration and package design.
Hermann Oak Leather Logo
Reason: I love the looseness of the typography and the wanky placement drawn together with the aesthetic curly elements.
You Smell Packaging
Reason: Not only a great vintage inspired logo, it also has a very distinct personality in the placement and usage. Found on thedieline blog.
Old World Deli Logo
Reason: Another great vintage inspired logo but with a bit more of a masculine feel to it.
I also came across a great bank of over a hundred 70's logos you can download on Eric Carl's blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment